Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Chieftess


Rustic Copper Shield Earrings

Sometimes we need a little boost to feel great about ourselves. You know that outfit in your closet that effortlessly works and always makes you feel like you're at the top of your game? I think we all have one of those. So you don't have to actually be the "Chieftess" or the "Alpha", just feel like one every now and then. That is what these earrings say to me, "Look out, here I come!". Maybe I should call these my attitude lifting earrings?

To the wonderfully rustic copper shield components from Kristi Bowman, I added hammered copper wire arches and wire wrapped loops, and niobium ear wires. Sherbet orange Czech glass drops and tiny turquoise rounds add color and positive energy to the design.


Gloria Ewing
Chrysalis Too on Etsy
Chrysalis Jewelry on Artfire

10 comments:

  1. You know I'm loving these!! These copper pieces are somewhat of a challenge to build earrings with and these are fantastic!! Those bright orange drops are so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the orange and blue! Very pretty earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love orange and turquoise at the moment too! And these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the orange and turquoise color combo. These earrings are a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very much crushing on this color palette these days. And I have a thing for the tribal look too! Great design. Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you've constructed these! The dark wire is a nice companion to the copper and vivid stones. Love that tangerine and turquoise together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am crushing hard on those earrings! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great color combo, and what I think is square wire, really makes this design extra special!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super! Great design and color combo. :-)

    ReplyDelete