Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Hooping It Up!

Copper Hoops surrounding some of my favorite Recycled Glass Headpins by Genea.
I think these were my last pair so I definitely need to get more.


I took a pair of my copper hoops, roughly wrapped some pale Recycled Sari Silk around then roughly wrapped them with copper.


The photos don't do justice to the beauty of the glass, it's really so soft and beautiful.
I think I need to wait for full on daylight to capture them properly.



I'll be at the Whole Bead Show in Lynnwood WA
The Lynnwood Convention Center
May 2-4
You can see these earrings and lots more finished jewelry and components live and in person!
My friend Linda Landig will be there too!!!
We hope to see you there, please say hello!!!!

Kristi

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful earrings! I love the silk wrapping and the glass goes so well with copper!
    I may just have to drive up there and say hello to you both this weekend! :-D
    Good luck with your show and have fun! ~ Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty earrings! I never think to use silk in earrings and yet it is so beautiful! Good luck at the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the ribbon, just at the connection point. those are indeed gorgeous drops, like water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely gorgeous! I love the ribbon detail. Hope your show goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely design! Love the mixed mediums for this pair of earrings. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super earrings Kristi! I hope you and Linda have a successful show!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love the combination of beads and fibers! Thanks so much for featuring my recycled glass headpins :) xo Genea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Having seen these in person, I can attest to the fact that the are gorgeous!!! Great work, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete