Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

Santa Fe Stones



I love these rustic spiral ceramic beads by Jana of Happy Fish Things! If you haven't checked out her Etsy shop, you should...you won't be disappointed. I paired them with red coral beads and turquoise heishi beads and Vintaj ear wires of course! The colors reminded me of the Southwest.

I think they would look great with this outfit.
 
Southwest Style

Southwest Style by kristyabner featuring a red shirt


These earrings are available HERE on my website

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

Kristy Abner
Kristy's Kreations
 

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful balancing of colour, shape and texture here - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I love the pop of red, and those rustic spiral beads are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You proved Kristy that there is no end of innovative & creative designing, Earrings are really looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore these earrings! I love the ceramic, red coral and the turquoise together! My favorite colors! Color and textures are spot on! Wonderful shape- the oval hoop wonderfully accentuates the little round ceramic beads and lends the perfect spot for those tiny turquoise beads! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cute cute!! Love that color combo and your design is wonderful! Love the bracelet too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this design, Kristy! I love how the brown in the turquoise picks up the color of Jana's spirals. And that red just completes it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love love! The colors, the look, and that carefree feeling. Heishi beads are so much fun to work with - and I love the wire teardrop shape and how is compliments the swirl pair and with that pop of RED - simply Boho-fabulous! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep coming back to gaze at these gorgeous earrings! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great mix of colors and use of negative space! Love the swirls. A favorite motif, one that is timeless and meaningful. Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would so totally wear these! Fab design, textures and colors. Love!

    ReplyDelete