Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

Cedar Cove Spices it up with NatLJ

In one of my previous posts, I had mentioned that I sometimes submit jewelry designs to stylists of TV shows for consideration to be used on the series that they are working on...

Well, I'm very happy to say that Hallmark's Cedar Cove ended up adding some Nathalie Lesage Jewelry 'spice' to their episode which aired on August 23rd 2014 (View the episode here: Season 2, Episode 6, Trials and Tribulations)!!

The beautiful character, Grace as seen here, is wearing my Turquoise Spice Earrings:

http://www.nathalielesagejewelry.com/collections/sterling-silver-designer-earrings/products/cedar-cove-earrings-turquoise-spice

http://www.nathalielesagejewelry.com/collections/sterling-silver-designer-earrings/products/cedar-cove-earrings-turquoise-spice

I love mixed metals and the color turquoise, so these earrings had all my favorite things all wrapped up into one bundle :) Textured Copper, Sterling Silver and pretty glass drops in a lovely shade of turquoise.

You can see more pictures and details for these earrings HERE on my website :)

It's very exciting and fun to see my earrings (they used them for a good portion of the episode) in action on TV! It's a great TV show... if you're in Canada, you can catch it on the W Network, in the States, on the Hallmark Channel.

My hubby and I were away to be part of our oldest son's wedding (the wedding was on the Friday, Aug. 22nd), and I had very little Internet access where we were, and I found out they were used on the show, I was so thrilled! It made for a great weekend all around :)

Have a great week!

Nathalie Lesage
Metalsmith, Jewelry Artist

11 comments:

  1. congrats, the earrings look really good

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO awesome. Congratulations! (and, you're braver than I am!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting, beautiful earrings so no surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now how outstanding is that!!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you Nathalie! How exciting! I see why they chose them, they are luscious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to you Nathalie! Love those gorgeous earrings :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big congratulations! Must be fun to see your earrings on TV. They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everybody! Yes, it's a neat feeling to see my earrings on TV, Claire :)

    ReplyDelete