Pages

Friday, September 26, 2014

Persimmon Blooms


Even though it's officially Autumn, these flower beads really inspired me to stop what I was doing when I received them in the mail and head into the studio. They are a gorgeous color! I always love opening my packages from Karen at Arte Bella Surplus! I'm never disappointed. If you haven't checked out her Etsy store, you should!
Persimmon by Hayami Gyoshū found on Windy Poplars Room on Tumblr

You will find these earrings here on my website

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Kristy Abner
Kristy's Kreations

8 comments:

  1. Those beads are so beautiful, I'm not at all surprised they inspired you to create! Love the earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous earrings! I love those red flowers. I am addicted to Arte Bella Surplus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flower earrings! I get beads from Karen's shop too! She's great! Love the tassel you added to the flowers- making them unique and adding a bit of flow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love Karen's beads too - and love these Earrings - even though they are flowers as you said…they still tie in wonderfully to the Fall season - love the rustic feel to them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that store too! I went hog wild there at least once. I love this color palette, with the gunmetal and clear gray beads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the rustic feel and colors, beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete