Pages

Friday, December 26, 2014

Catalina

When I sat down to create a pair of earrings this week for today's post, I had planned on something a bit more festive or perhaps sparkly...since New Years Eve is coming up but I guess my muse had other plans. I was inspired by these Bubby & McGurk beads and so I just went with it. I really prefer the Bohemian look these days to anything else.
                                    You will find these earrings on my website here.

I wish everyone a very Happy New Year!

And thanks so much for stopping by,

Kristy Abner
Kristy's Kreations

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color palette! and you can never go wrong with Bubby and McGurk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color! Those beads are really pretty! And the silk (is it silk?) wrapping really complements and brings out the color in the beads. Really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh gorgeous! I love the colors, textures and the boho hoop style! Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun - love them Kristy - and great color combos with Dean's beads too!

    ReplyDelete