Pages

Monday, August 17, 2015

Southwestern Bold

These Big Bold Sea Urchin Buttons have been hanging around my studio for some time,
I decided to finally use them myself!


I received these amazing Southwestern Headpins not long ago from Karin Hruza of Beadfairy and I've been dying to use them!

So I decided to go for it and make these long and luscious Southwestern Bold Earrings!


I added Faceted Turquoise beads on top!!

They are 3.25" long, I think possibly the longest I've ever made!

You can find them available for sale

Thank you!

Kristi

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love the design - round and then the drops. Colors are fantastic! Beautiful earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the textures in those sea urchins. I also think those headpins are divine. The swirls of color draw you right in! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete