Pages

Friday, December 8, 2017

Revisiting

As the title suggests I ran out of ideas and decided to go back old designs.  This has been a very busy week in my house.  Christmas concerts, discos, my little lady's (Zybella's) 1st birthday and recycling of the winter lurgy among all 5 of us- so ideas for new designs weren't happening AT ALL. 
Here are my efforts so far.........

Gorgeous Petra Carpreau decals adorned with Czech glass flowers, lampwork spacers and blinged up with Swarovski spacers.



Second pair with Frida decals, again by everyone's (including mine) favourite Petra, Czech glass flowers and ceramic rounds by Jana Bliznakova


Now that I've made 2 pairs I think I've got the 'bug' 😂 so I will be making more 

Here's a little collage of some of the older designs. 



Nothing has changed.  I'm a bit disappointed as I tend to change up older designs in their new versions.  Maybe I will do that another time. 
These earrings will be available in my last show of the year here.
Thanks for taking the time to read.  I will be back in a couple of weeks times with my last post of the year.  Take care and have a lovely Christmas/holiday 🎄🎄🎄


6 comments:

  1. I have no problems with you revisiting older designs. I love all your designs, so these are no exception. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Janine said! All of your designs are worth repeating, again and again and again. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! if it aint broke, don't fix it! fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it's good it worth doing again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous design! I love how you added the tiny flowers with fibers- very fun. A design worth visiting again xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a definite style that is instantly recognizable. I love them all! Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete